High Temperature Alpha Amylase for textile desizing
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||100 Kilogram|
|Delivery Time:||25 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Cangzhou, Hebei Province|
|Certificate:||ISO 22000, KOSHER and HALAL, ECOCERT Organic Farming Europe, FSSC22000 Food Safety Management System, ISO9001FAMI-QS|
Model No.: Conzyme HTAA25L
Conzyme® HTAA25L is liquid Alpha Amylase preparation. It is specially developed for textile desizing process, which can completely remove the starch-based sizes in wide temperature condition.
This product belongs to family of hydrolytic enzyme, attacking α-1.4 glycosidic bond in starch, glycogen, etc., producing removable dextrin, oligosaccharides a small amount of glucose.
Normal microbial fermentation odour.
*Definition of Unit: 1 unit of high-temperature alpha-amylase equals to the amount of enzyme which hydrolyzes soluble starch at 70 ºC and pH 6.0 in 1 min.
** Color: Color can vary from batch to batch. Color intensity is not an indication of enzyme activity.
The recommended dosage is 1-2 g/L and treatment should last for 30-60 minutes. The dosage has to be optimized based on each application, the raw material specifications, product expectation and processing parameters. It is better to begin the test with the convenient volume.
The Enzyme will be inactivated at above120℃ for 10 minutes, or at pH above 11.0 for 10 minutes.
1. Complete removal of all types of starch-based sizes
2. Excellent efficiency in low temperature, energy saving
3. Environmentally friendly solution
SAFE HANDLING PRECAUTIONS
Enzyme preparations are proteins that may induce sensitization and cause allergic type of symptoms in susceptible individuals. Prolonged contact may cause minor irritation for skin, eyes or nasal mucosa. Any direct contact with human body should be avoided. If irritation or allergic response for skin or eyes develops, please consult a doctor.
Keep sealed after use every time to avoid microbial infections and inactivation of enzymes until its finish.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
- Package： 25kgs/drum; 30kgs/drum
- Storage： Keep sealed in a dry and cool place and avoid direct sunlight. Slight sedimentation is acceptable since it will not impact performance of the product.
- Shelf life: 9 months in a dry and cool place.
Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd
<p> SUNSON Industry Group Co., Ltd was established in 1996 and was the first local company to produce cellulase by submerged fermentation in China. SUNSON Group is a full functioning enzyme company covering R&D, production and sales. It has 9 business divisions,1 Strain R&D Center and 1 Application Technology Center, 1 Technical Service Center and 1 Production Technology Center. The company has built 2 modern production factories with submerged fermentation and ultrafiltration extraction biotechnology. With more than twenty years progress, Sunson has successfully developed series of industrial enzyme products, widely applied in Feed, brewing, baking, juice and wine, plant Extract, leather, alcohol, textile, detergent, and so on. Sunson has become a famous brand in enzyme field by its remarkable R&D capability, production capacity and outstanding enzyme products.
SUNSON is the member of China Biotech Fermentation Industry Association (CBFIA), and member of Enzyme Preparation Branch of CBFIA. SUNSON was honored as the Key Enterprise of China Enzyme Industry by China Fermentation Industry Association, and was the first enzyme manufacturer certified with ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System in China. It was also certified with KOSHER and HALAL, ECOCERT Organic Farming Europe, FSSC22000 Food Safety Management System, ISO9001 Quality Management System and FAMI-QS. Sunson`s products have been exported to more than 30 countries or regions and wide accepted by our customers worldwide.
With the aim to be the world first class enzyme company, Sunson will continue to make great efforts and devote to the sustainable development in the field of enzyme.
- Company Name: Sunson Industry Group Co., Ltd
- Representative: Zhongping Du
- Product/Service: Food Enzymes , Animal Feed Enzymes , Baking Enzymes , Textile Enzymes , Leather Enzymes , Starch & Ethanol Enzymes
- Capital (Million US $): 21,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1996
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Cangzhou city, Hebei province
- Contact Person: Mr. Zhou
- Tel: +86-10-58246890
Premium Related Products