Model No.: Liquid
Excellent Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
HABIO,it means "Happy Biology"
* 15years manufacturing Feed enzymes experience since 2002.
* 8000-9000 metric ton per year fermentation volume and produce capacity more than 25000 metric ton per year different enzyme.
* 11 types of single enzymes produced from more than 70types of strains including:Phytase,cellulase,xylanase,Beta-glucanase,beta-mannanase,Alpha-galactosidase,lipase,catalase protease,amylase,glucose oxidase and multi-enzymes,applying in feed industry,food,textile,detergent,paper,brew industrial and so on.
* Enzyme Formulation: powder,micro-granule,granule,coated granule,liquid,immobilized-granule.
* Grade of Enzyme: industrial,feed,food.
INTERNATION STANDARD PRODUCT MARKING
Habio lipase is developed by Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd with modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-process technology, which can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation, esterification, and transesterification of biodiesel production efficiently and these have many advantages over traditional chemical methods: moderate reaction conditions, lower alcohol to oil ratio, more choices of oil substrates, less by-products, easier product recovery, and environmental friendly.
1. High activity of esterification and transesterification brings high reaction rate.
2. Excellent thermostability and high enzyme activity at 30°C to 70°C.
3. A wide pH range of activity. High enzyme activity under pH 2.5 to 11.5 helps Habio lipase play a better role in different reaction environments.
4. High stability to methanol and phospholipids, can be recycled repeatedly.
5. Broad substrate specificity, capable of handling a variety of oils and fats, and guarantee a higher biodiesel yield.
6. Compared with the immobilized lipase, the liquid lipase has cost advantages; lower unit price also reduces the cost of risk.
7. Optimal genetic engineering strain, advanced production technology of liquid submerged fermentation and unique post-processing lead steady quality and excellent capability.
Specification and Usage
Definition of Activity
One unit of lipase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of titritable fatty acids from olive oil substrate at 40°C and pH7.5 in 1min.
Adding amounts: 1% of oil, add methanol in batches, recycled by centrifugal separation, etc.. The specific dosage and route optimization based on actual production.
1,It can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation, esterification, and transesterification of biodiesel production efficiently.
2,It has many advantages over traditional chemical methods such as moderate reaction conditions, lower alcohol to oil ratio, more choices of oil substrates, less by-products, easier product recovery, and environmental friendly.
Packing and storage
Packaging: 30kg/225Kg plastic barrel.
Store under sealed, room temperature condition for 6 months (less than 25°C)
Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity
Supply lipase formula, activity test and other technical service related to the product to ensure high efficiency.