Xylanase Powder/Liquid for industrial additive industry grade/agent/chemical
Model No.: 10000-50000U/g
Definition of Activity
One unite (U) of xylanase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of reducing sugar from 5.0mmol/L xylan at 37°C and pH5.5 in 1min.
1. Better thermostability than general fungal xylanase. The relative enzyme activity remains over 80% at 80°C of pelleting temperature.
2. High proportion of endo-xylanase, high efficiency of enzymolysis.
3. A broad pH range of activity, thus helping play a role in the gastrointestinal tract more effectively.
4. Complete degradation of xylan can be done not only in WEAX, but also in WUAX, and further release nutrients enwrapped in cell wall.
1. Degrading xylan to xylooligosaccharide specifically, thus decreasing the chyme mucosity.
2. Balancing intestinal flora to improve animal immunity and reduce diarrhea ratio.
3. Increasing the diffusion rate of endogenous digestive enzymes, thus improving the nutrients digestibility.
4. Breaking down the structure of cell walls and releasing the nutrients inside, thus increasing the nutrients utilization efficiency of Feed raw materials.
5. Improving and ensuring the feed quality.
6. Improving the animal production performance to increase customer profits.
Specifications and Usage
Suitable for pigs, chickens, ducks and other monogastric animals, adding 100g/T in complete feed ( calculate base on 10000U/g xylanase)
Package and Storage
Sealed in paper compound bag, 25kg/bag, or 30kg/barrel, or 200L/barrel Store under sealed, room temperature condition for 12 months (less than 25 centigrade) Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature, and high humidity
Offer xylanase usage formula, enzyme activity test and any other related technical service of product to ensure the application efficiency.