Model No.: Activity: 50000U/mL, 200000U/mL
One unit (U) of catalase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol hydrogen peroxide per minute at 30°C, pH6.8.
1. Exclusive microbial fermentation, good stability, high efficiency;
2. A broad temperature range of activity, excellent thermostability and high enzyme activity at 15°C-60°C;
3. A wide pH range of activity. High enzyme activity under pH 3 to 10, adapt to different industries;
4. High purity without impurities, good storage stability, convenient for transportation and storage.
1. Textile Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after bleaching and before dyeing, saving water, energy and time, not damaging the fibers and dyes, and do not pollute the environment;
2. Papermaking Industry: monitoring and optimizing the amount of hydrogen peroxide in bleaching process, degrading residual hydrogen peroxide after the bleaching;
3. Electronics Industry: to remove hydrogen peroxide after eroding germanium, silicon transistors and semiconductor components; saving water, energy and time;
4. Food Industry: to remove residual hydrogen peroxide after using it as bleacher, oxidation, starch denaturant and preservative in food processing; can be used for eliminating the special odor of hydrogen peroxide caused by ultraviolet irradiation in production of milk, egg products, cheese and other products; also used as leavening agent of baking food;
5. Hydrogen peroxide decomposition also applicable to other industries.
Specification and Usage
According to the specific circumstances of each industry (refer to the recommended dosage in Accessory 1), the optimum reaction conditions is 25°C, pH6.8, be compatible with the most commonly used active agents and hydrogen peroxide stabilizers.
Package and Storage
30L, 200L, Plastic containers;
Store under sealed, low temperature (4°C) condition for 6 months or room temperature (25°C) for 3 months.
Avoid to be exposed to the sun, rain, high temperature and high humidity.
Supply catalase formula, activity test and other technical service related to the product to ensure high sufficiency.
Product Categories : Other Enzymes