h3 style="margin-top: 0px; margin-bottom: 8px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: Helvetica,Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif; font-size: 14px; vertical-align: baseline; color: #333333; overflow: hidden;">Specifications
1. cocktail enzyme - blend enzymes
2. Poultry/Egglayer/Pig/Ruminant Feed Application
3. Over ten kinds of enzymes compound
Cocktail Enzyme for poultry (Poultry/Egglayer/Pig/Ruminant Feed Application also available )
The Digestive Physiology Characteristics of Poultry
1. With short digestive tract and high emptying speed, retention time of feed in intestine is only 3 ~ 4 hours, thus feed is hardly digested completely.
2. For young poultry, endogenous protease, lipase and amylase are secreted insufficiently with low activity.
3. It will cause digestive disorder under intensive production conditions, thus affecting digestion and absorption of nutrients.
4. Quicken growth of poultry for the biggest benefit will overburden digestive system;
5. Poultry digestive tract could not secret non-starch polysaccharide enzymes, such as xylanase, β-glucanase, mannanase and cellulase, etc.
6. Endogenous digestive enzymes can not keep up with the high feed intake, fast growth and high metabolic rate of modern poultry.
Poultry specialized multi-enzymeis specially prepared for poultry, based on their characteristics of digestive physiology, feedstuff resources and the status quo of the feed preparation.
2.Full-scale Enzyme Profile and Reasonable Formula
Full consideration of characteristics of poultry feed resources and status quo of the feed preparation, scientifically collocate various enzymes through a great deal of simulating experiments in vitro, and adjust the multi-enzymeformula through experiments on animals.
One of the main enzymes, xylanase, which contains endo-xylanse of high activity, can take effect more rapidly and decompose the substrates more thoroughly. Other enzymes, through the optimum combination, also have high efficiency.
Processing with advanced technique, the relative enzyme activity remains over 70% at 90°C.
1. Increasing energy of feed by 50kcal/kg (digestible energy, metabolic energy) efficiency, thus reducing feed costs.
2. Enhancing utilization of non-conventional feed stuff.
3. Reducing quality difference of batches of miscellaneous meals and stabilizing quality of compound feed.
4. Improving disorders of digestive function caused by crude fiber of feed, thus maintaining poultry healthy;
5. Keeping dejection dry, thus reducing pollution of the environment
Corn-soybean meal, Miscellaneous meal, Wheat meal.
Lipase, Protease, Pectinase, Phytase, Beta-Glucanase, Beta-Mannanase, Xylanase etc Compounded.
Experiment 1 Effect of adding poultry specialized multi-enzymeto corn-soybean meal diet on production performance of broilers
The experimental animals:Choosing 240 healthy Aiweiying broilers and randomly divided into 3 groups, 4 repetitions per group, 20 broilers for each repetition.
Control group1:basal diet group DE:2900kcal/kg
Control group 2:on the basis of control group 1, energy level decreased 80kcal/kg,DE:2820kcal/kg
Experimental group: control group2+100g/T Poultry specialized multi-enzyme(corn-soybean meal type)
Energy level decreased at 80kcal/kg and adding Poultry specialized compound enzyme, the weight of dorking increased by 5.94%, Feed/gain decreased by5.88% while the Feed effect is better than control group1 of normal energy level.
Effect of adding poultry specialized multi-enzymeto miscellaneous meals diet on production performance of broilers.
The experimental animals: Choosing 160 day-old Aiweiying broilers, randomly divided into two groups, 4 repetitions per group, 20 chickens for each repetition. The control group was normal corn-soybean meal diet while the enzyme-adding group added 100g poultry specialized multi-enzyme(Miscellaneous meal type) on the basis of the control group. The result is as follows:
Product Categories : Other Enzymes