Model No.: Feed Grade
Habio Aquatic Specialized Multi-enzyme
Aquatic Specialized Multi-enzyme is developed by Habio and produced with advanced genetic engineering bacterium, advanced liquid subsurface fermentation and stabilization treatment, according to the aquatic animal’s physiological properties and the characteristics of the aquatic Feed processing .The aquatic specialized multi-enzyme has high activity, high stability, abundant enzymes, good effect in degrading NSP and greatly increasing digestion and absorption of aquatic animals, etc.
1.Wide range of temperatures. It has high enzyme activity at 20℃-30℃.
2.The aquatic specialized multi-enzyme PH is neutral. Enzyme activity can be kept at a very high level around PH 6-8.It is more easier to be digested in the aquatic’s digestive tract.
3.The coated aquatic specialized multi-enzyme can keep a very high activity at high temperature, even at 95℃ in 5 minutes.
4. Optimization of genetic engineering bacteria fermentation, Advanced liquid subsurface fermentation and post-processing, High stability, High efficiency
1. Improving aquatic animals’ digestion and absorption of feed nutrients
2. Increasing the amount of unconventional feed such as rapeseed meal ,cottonseed meal, thus reducing feed formula costs.
3. Reducing raw materials quality difference between different batches and stabilizing the feed quality.
4. Reducing the output of nitrogen and phosphorus to protect the water, thus reducing the incidence of aquatic animals.
Aquatic Specialized Multi-enzyme
Protease, Lipase, Xylanase ,Cellulase, Glucanase, Mannanase,α-Galactosidase
This product apply to seawater and freshwater fish diet, adding 200 g or 200 ml /Ton in complete feed
Mianyang Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd.
Tangxun Town, Fucheng District, Mianyang, Sichuan, P.R.C
Product Categories : Other Enzymes