p style="border: 0px; line-height: 18px; font-family: Arial,Helvetica; vertical-align: baseline; word-wrap: break-word; color: #333333; text-align: center;">Habio High Efficiency Biodiesel Specialized Lipase Enzyme
Habio Biodiesel Specialized Lipase Description
Biodiesel Specialized Lipase was developed by Habio for enzyme mediated production of biodiesel through the use of modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-processing technology. The lipase acts as a catalyst to the esterification and transesterification in biodiesel production, making it more efficient than traditional chemical methods. The lipase has the advantage of more moderate reaction conditions, more choices of oil substrates, less by-products, easier product recovery and being more environmentally friendly .
Definition of Biodiesel Specialized Lipase Activity
One unit (U) of lipase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of titratable fatty acid from olive oilat 40℃ and pH7.5 in 1min
Characteristics of Habio Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
1. High esterification and transesterification activity brings high reaction rates.
2. Excellent thermostability, with high enzyme activity between 30℃ and 70℃.
3. A broad pH activity range. High enzyme activity under pH 2.5 to 11.5 lets Habio lipase’s role to strive under many different reaction environments.
4. High stability to methanol and phospholipids, making it effective over several batches.
5. Broad substrate specificity, capable of handling a variety of oils and fats, and guarantee a higher biodiesel yield.
6. Compared with the immobilized lipase, the liquid lipase has a lower unit price and lower risk.
7. Using the best genetically engineered strain, the advanced technique of liquid submerged fermentation and unique post-processing results in a consistent quality and excellent capabilities.
Specifications of Habio Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
Definition of Activity
One unit of lipase is defined as the quantity of enzyme, which liberates 1μmol of titritable fatty acids from olive oil substrate at 40℃ and pH7.5 in 1min.
Adding 1% of oil, add methanol in batches, recycled by centrifugal separation, etc. The specific dosage and route optimization based on actual production.
Package of Habio Biodiesel Specialized Lipase
Habio Factory Certificate
Technical Service for Habio Lipase
Supply Lipase formula, activity test and other technical service related to the product to ensure high efficiency.
Product Categories : Superior Lipase