Habio Food Grade Lipase Enzyme for Bakery, Flour Improving, Tanning industry
Model No.: Food Grade Lipase Enzyme
Lipase is developed by Sichuan Habio Bioengineering Co., Ltd for animal with modern genetic engineering, microbe fermentation and advanced post-process technology. Lipase is the fundamental enzyme in lipometabolism, and it can hydrolyze fat into non-esterified fatty acid, glycerin and monoglyceride. Adding to wheat flour can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation and improve taste and appearance of the bakery product.
|Mesh Size||60 Mesh|
|Humidity||Not more than 10%|
|As content||Not more than 3.0 mg/kg|
|Heavy Metal Content(Pb)||Not more than 5mg/kg|
|Coliforms||Not more than 3000 CFU/100g|
|Aerobic Plate Count||Not more than 5×104CFU/g|
|Diarrheogenic Escherichia coli||None|
1. Suggesting Dosage: For 100000u/g lipase, adding 0.1-2 gram in 100kg wheat flour. (1-20ppm).
2. The adding dosage would be decided by some trail since the wheat flour may different from are-as. Over dosage may decrease the water retaining capacity of the dough.
3. To mix well purpose, enzyme diluting by flour would better be done by 1:10 step by step dilution.
4. Contact period of enzyme and pulp: 1 hour.
5. Dilute process: Recommend 1:10 stepwise dilution when mix enzyme and the wheat flour.
1. Flour improving agent: Habio lipase has satisfactory emulsifiability. It can effectively improve quality of all kinds of flour including magnifying loaf volume, optimizing gluten matrix to make it exquisite and make mouthfeel better, slowing down evaporating of moisture around crust, prolonging its shelf life, improving smooth finish and whiteness of noodles to make a better flexibility and mouthfeel, and modifying internal construction of steamed buns to promote quality performance of velvety and brilliant crust and great tasting.
2. Tanning industry: Habio lipase can catalyze lipids in leather hydrolyzation, decrease the using amount of chemical materials and environmental pollution. It can make degreasing and dyeing more even, make the soaking process more rapid and even. It will decrease expansion during soaking in lime process, which is beneficial to dispersing of lime and sodium sulfide.
3. Other industries: Habio lipase can catalyze lipids hydrolyzation in high efficiency. It also can be used in dairy food, liquor flavor enhancers, producing lipids into fatty acid and glycerine, petrochemical engineering, cleaning medical equipment, washing greasy dirt, deinking waste paper, etc. to meet different processing.
Enzyme is an active protein. It may cause allergy for some of the sensitive people. To avoid contact with the
human mucosal tissue, such as eyes, skin and nose. Suggest operation wear a mask.
* Estabilished in 2002 and locating in Mianyang, Sichuan Province, China.
* More than 10 international and national patents and multiple national research projects.
* 15,000 Metric ton per year fermentation capability.
* 8 types of single enzyme produced from more than 15 types of strain, including Phytase, Cellulase, Xylanase, Beta-Mannanase, Beta-glucanase, Alpha-galactosidase, Lipase, Catalase and Multi-Enzymes. Applying in Feed, food, detergent, papaer and fermentation field.
* Marketing in more than 30 countries and areas in Asia, American and Europe.
Technical Service for Habio Lipase
Supply Lipase formula, activity test and other technical service related to the product to ensure high efficiency.
Product Categories : Superior Lipase